The new nature of architecture
Resources in abundance are required for constructing buildings with conventional designs - wood on the other hand grows back. When you look at the future of our world - in particular the towns of tomorrow and the growth in population - it soon becomes clear that ideas are needed to deal with the coming demand. The LifeCycle Tower is one of these.
Imagine in an urban environment that you are surrounded by natural architecture. To be able to work and live in a building which is made mainly of wood. Something which seems to be almost impossible has now been achieved with the LCT ONE in Dornbirn. Never before has a building of this kind been built. The LCT ONE will cause an international sensation and set standards - in every respect.
- Highest quality of life
- Individual room design
- Low operating costs
- Reduction of CO2 emissions by rental agreement
- International flagship project
- Positioning in the field of sustainable companies and organisations
Combine the expected with the unusual.
The LifeCycle Tower. A unique wood-hybrid construction system which enables buildings to be erected using the principles of maximum resource and energy efficiency. Durable, natural, sustainable, safe and, with 30 stories, up to 100 metres high. The LCT ONE, with its eight stories and prime location at the Rhomberg factory in Dornbirn, is a showpiece of sustainable building.
A centre of sustainability
A centre of sustainability in the best part of Vorarlberg, with outstanding connections to the local infrastructure. With all aspects that you would expect from any other building: safety, long life, economy and modern aesthetics. With a representatively designed facade and the pleasant indoor climate which is evoked by the use of wood. The LCT ONE is more than an office building; it is a meeting point for innovative companies and is an area for exhibiting sustainable ideas and concepts. Can you imagine a better location for your company headquarters than an international flagship project of sustainable building?
The difference lies in the detail. And in the overall appearance.
The LCT ONE is unique - recognisable from the outside and from the inside as a representative and sustainable building of extraordinary architecture. The reason for this is that the wood used for the LCT ONE is not enclosed but visible to all. And in this way immediately evokes an atmosphere which is beyond compare.
Office space is available to rent in the LCT ONE between 50 and 1,600 m2. And because individuality is important in work and in life, your offices can be designed entirely to your requirements. Discover the possibilities.
Possible room layout
Possible room layout
The most important details of the LCT ONE
- Dimensions: 8 stories, Height 27 m, Width 13 m, Length 24 m
- Floor space: individual rentable areas 50 m2 - 1.600 m2
- Architecture: designed by Hermann Kaufmann, facades constructed from recycled composite metal, visible wooden supporting structure inside, reception area
- Energy standard: passive house technology
- Windows: triple glazed
- Operating costs: Optimised by automatic energy consumption monitoring
- Room temperature: heating/cooling panels incorporated in ceilings, window contacts to prevent energy loss
- Air quality: comfort ventilation system with highly efficient heat recovery, automatic control via CO2 measurement, intelligent control of building services: shutters with automatically controlled motor drive, presence-dependent lighting control
- Equipment: electronic access system, personnel lift, Cat. 7 cabling for feed to each storey
- Lighting: basic lighting of general areas, individual office lighting, floor structure: sound-optimised double floor system
- Room division: individually configurable in dry construction or with system partition walls
- High safety standards: automatic fire extinguishing system and fire alarm system
- Storage areas: on every floor
Cree. More nature for the city.
Cree is part of the internationally renowned Rhomberg Group and is not just a construction company, but equally a source of ideas and inspiration for new strategies for sustainable handling and living with nature and its resources. The Rhomberg group's know-how and broad range of services help Cree bring wood into the city as a building material.
You will find further information on the subject of sustainability and Cree's philosophy at www.creebyrhomberg.com
Tel +43 5574 403-190
Fax +43 5574 403-309
Informations ld. ECG
Commercial register: 354044 d, Regional Court of Feldkirch
Agency ld. ECG: District commisison Bregenz
Disclosure according to media law §25:
Business manager: Hubert Rhomberg
Philosophy: information and communication on Cree GmbH and its business activities and products
Chamber: Chamber of Commerce of Austria, sector: construction, www.wko.at
Line of business:
Purpose of the company is
1. the development, production and sale of wood frame construction systems, especially wooden multi storey buildings.
2. the construction of different kinds of buildings, particularly construction systems.
3. the development, acquisition, award and utilization of patents, licenses, copyrighted usufructs and all sorts of know-how.
4. the consulting of all kind of companies, in particular building companies and companies working with construction systems.
5. the acquisition and management, rental, lease and sale of real estates and properties
6. the maintenance and upkeep of real estate.
Cree GmbH does not assume any liability for the completeness, accuracy and topicality of the information provided. All the documents presented on our Website and the materials used (e.g. photographs) are protected by copyright. Application which extends beyond personal and informative use (e.g. for commercial purposes) is not authorised. Rhomberg does not assume any liability or responsibility for content from other Websites which is connected via external links. We reserve the right to amend content at any time without prior notification.
Conzept & Implementation
Montfort Werbung, www.montfortwerbung.com